BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Do I pay departure tax from Bonaire or Curacoa to U.S.?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-06-01 to 2005-08-10: Do I pay departure tax from Bonaire or Curacoa to U.S.?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Penksa (BonaireTalker - Post #40) on Sunday, June 12, 2005 - 1:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am departing Bonaire on Divi Divi to Curacoa. Then from CUR to the U.S.(same day). Which airport do I pay the departure tax at? I remember Jake saying something about the best way to do this some time back, but I can't remember what his advice was. Is the departure tax from CUR cheaper or more expensive then Bonaire? Obviously I want the cheapest option, if I have one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5528) on Sunday, June 12, 2005 - 5:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Rich,

If your CUR-MIA ticket is on American, your International Departure Tax from Curacao (and thus the Antilles) is in your ticket price. Just pay the local inter-island NAF 10 departure tax in Bonaire.

Jake

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration