BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: New Service to San Juan
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-06-01 to 2005-08-10: New Service to San Juan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Pflanzer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #175) on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 12:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

For those in the NY/NJ/PA area, there is a new service from Lehigh Valley Airport in PA to San Juan for $189 each way. I don't know if the arrival times are more convenient, or if you have to recheck in your bags etc.

Their website is www.iflytma.com.

Might be better than the 5-6 hours in San Juan airport, or cheaper, I don't know.

Carl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4872) on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 2:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, what a great fare! Thanks, Carl. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue Goodman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #156) on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 2:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

i just looked and the latest date you can book online right now is mid-August

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2048) on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 5:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would love to do that even from SW CT.

Any experience with TransMeridian Airlines to anywhere?

There is that old saying. 'If it sounds too good to be true...'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2214) on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 7:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have seen several airlines that fly to SJU from the NYC area, but only American Eagle flies from SJU to BON, and the tickets come in at about $350.00 USD. Plus you are then responsible for your own connection.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration