BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Atl to Bonaire in Sept. '05
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-06-01 to 2005-08-10: Atl to Bonaire in Sept. '05
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronnie Puckett (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Saturday, May 7, 2005 - 5:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all,
I'm interested in seeing what others have been paying for airfare from Atlanta to Bonaire. I will be buying tickets for my family and want the best price. Do most stop in Montego Bay?

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Gould (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #101) on Saturday, May 7, 2005 - 8:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Air Jamacia and Delta stop in M/B American stops in P/R. http://www.flycheapabroad.com/?source=TFM I got tickets from Chicago to Bonaire last feb. for $571. from this link and The tickets are $655 now. The deals are spotty and far apart with the fuel and union problems. Good Luck on your hunt... Ron

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration