BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Another positive Air Jamaica experience
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-01-01 to 2005-05-01: Another positive Air Jamaica experience
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Taft (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #471) on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 10:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thought that those of you with upcoming trips on Air Jamaica might want to hear a positive story. I flew out of Boston on April 16th with no problems, made the connection in MoBay easily and arrived in Bonaire a few minutes early. On my return yesterday, the flight into Bonaire was a few minutes late but the crew did a quick turnaround and we left Bonaire about 15 minutes early. Another easy connection to the Boston flight which departed MoBay about 20 minutes late due to waiting for some connecting passengers. Arrived in Boston on time. Planes were clean, crews friendly and luggage arrived with me which is what I have experienced in the past. Hopefully this can put some minds at ease!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Pflanzer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #166) on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 12:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you - we are flying down Saturday EWR-MB-BON. Every good experience helps!

Carl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mary pequinot (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #462) on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 6:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good to read-we leave the 15th from Atlanta. Thanks for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4815) on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 6:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks so much for the good news, Susan! Glad it all worked out well for you. I know the Boston run was one of the routes they were having troubles with.

Have a great time time this week, Carl! We will be awaiting your AJ report and trip report, as well.

We're on AJ in about one month...hope the good news continues. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Israel A. Sanchez (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #190) on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 8:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you Susan for the great. It does bring hope. Carl, best wishes for a safe and happy travel! Please let us know how AJ is doing from and to EWR. Take care. Coach Izzy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Borek (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 9:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I also flew out of Boston on 4/16 but returned on Sat 4/23. The flight was late into Flamingo(about 30 minutes), but was turned around quickly. We made it to the Boston connection with about 10 minutes to spare and our luggage even made it! Arrived in Boston about 1/2 hour late. (close enough for me) The crews were pleasant and efficient. Even the food was tolerable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4816) on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 10:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is AJ still stopping in Curacao on their Bonaire to MB run? Still doing the Curacao "loop"? Thanks. cb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Borek (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 10:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

On our flight from Bonaire to MB, they did not. It was direct to MB.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Banker (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 10:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I see some progress with the Saturday flights, I wonder how the Wednesday flights with fewer passengers are doing.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lorraine Meadows (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #938) on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 7:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Positive karma, Carol!
Hope it keeps going!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4818) on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 5:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You betcha, Lorraine! Positive all the way!! We're almost there, kiddo....can't you just smell that salty air, already??!! Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Pritchard (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 7:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary, let us hear about your AJ experience ATL-MB-BON. I am taking that flight July 3rd, and am anxious to hear anyone's post, pro or con. I had no problems with AJ last year, except a 1hr. layover in MB turned into 2, and on the return we had to run off one plane and onto our connection back to ATL.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration