BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Your views Please
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-01-01 to 2005-05-01: Your views Please
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dee Dee (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 8:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey all....
Wow...i am in the final stages of making my arrangements to travel to the ABC (15th to 22nd April). Since I am travelling from Trinidad and I am not to sure about the reliability of the airline I am flying with in terms of arrival times I need your advice again please. We (my friend and I) arrive in Aruba on the 15th and wish to fly out immediately to Curacao for a few days then on to Bonaire and back to Aruba.
I have checked the available flights on the Bonair Excel and we do have options.

This is the concern.......
Can i chance not making a confirmed booking with Excel and then simply purchase the ticket at the airport. Are the flights generally packed or do we stand a good chance of getting on the flight? I am trying to avoid booking and then paying a cancellation fee if the flights are delayed from my home country.

Thanks much
Dee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Blanchard (BonaireTalker - Post #82) on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 11:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My experience tells me you should be OK. If you fly during the week there are many mnore seats available on either Bonairexel or DiviDivi Air. The only crowded flights I can recall were on a Saturday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Ginocchio's @ Golden Reef Inn (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #691) on Saturday, April 9, 2005 - 11:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Actually, I would check with BE about flight availability for that week. My son got stuck in Aruba due to weather problems from his flight in Atlanta. He was suppose to get the 2nd flight out to Bon, but ended up get the 5:40 pm flight the following night due to it being booked. Enjoy and best of luck!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration