BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Getting to Bonaire from Honduras???
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-01-01 to 2005-05-01: Getting to Bonaire from Honduras???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By emily hanan (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Friday, March 18, 2005 - 8:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi there. We're planning a two-destination dive trip for next aug-sept, and our most-wanted destinations are Roatan (Honduras) and Bonaire. It's straightforward to get to either place (from San Francisco), but not to go between places. The only routes I can find are through Miami, which seems roundabout and expensive. Does anyone know of airlines that might get me between Honduras and Bonaire? Or even between Honduras and San Juan, since I know American flies from there to Bonaire? I'm hoping someone knows of small airlines that I might not be able to find with my online searching.

thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Porter (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #125) on Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 8:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Emily,
You have mail,
Susan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Blanchard (BonaireTalker - Post #77) on Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 12:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Emily, you might try to route through Caracas. There are flights from Caracas to Curacao and then on to Bonaire. However, the best bet is to go through Miami to SJU and on to Bonaire on A/A. This way you can get A/A round trip back to San Francisco more readily. I suggest you call A/A and ask them for their advice. Their latest price for us to Bonaire from ATL beat Orbitz and CheapFares.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By emily hanan (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Monday, March 21, 2005 - 1:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

thanks, Susan and George!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration