BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Going to Bonaire From Aruba and Back on Bonairexel?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-01-01 to 2005-05-01: Going to Bonaire From Aruba and Back on Bonairexel?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Friday, March 4, 2005 - 4:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

In April I am flying to Aruba from Chicago and then on to Bonaire. How reliable is this Bonairexel? My concern is my return to Chicago from Aruba. I have given myself a four hour window between the time Bonairexel lands back in Aruba and the flight going back to Chicago. Is this enough time?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Great site.

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Blanchard (BonaireTalker - Post #69) on Friday, March 4, 2005 - 7:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Paul, you will have ample time to make your connections. BE is more reliable than the few problems cited make it seem. We have had no problems with them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Voss (BonaireTalker - Post #14) on Sunday, March 6, 2005 - 6:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I agree that you should not have any difficulty making your connection in Aruba with a four-hour layover. Make sure you check with BE the day before your scheduled departure from Bonaire to confirm flight times, however. They pushed our flight back three hours, and we did not find out about it until we arrived at the airport in Kralendijk. We were blamed for not providing BE with a contact number on the island (don't believe we were ever asked . . . ). We had more than enough time in Aruba, so no problems -- although friends returning to Toronto on the same day were not so lucky.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wally and Eva (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #699) on Sunday, March 6, 2005 - 7:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I wish you could give me 1 of those hours...I have to debark Exel...grab my bags....check the bags at AA and I have a whole 1hr 5 min. This my require Eva to start crying to pull it off. (worked once)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rosemarie Pensabene (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Monday, March 7, 2005 - 6:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

do you know what the schedules are on Bonaire Exel? Do they flight at night?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brigitte Kley - Coco Palm Garden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #254) on Monday, March 7, 2005 - 8:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

their web site also has a flight schedule ... I think the last plane comes to Bonaire at 10.30pm ant the first leaves at 7am

http://www.bonairexel.com/?lang=en

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benji Beaujon (BonaireTalker - Post #13) on Tuesday, March 8, 2005 - 4:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

almost right the first plane of bonairexel leaves around 8 and the last 1 at 11:59 or 11:30 depens on what day.

Hope this helps u some how,
kind regards ,benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff moyer (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Friday, March 18, 2005 - 2:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Paul, are you doing the Funjet flight? let me know how everything turns out, I was looking into doing the same thing.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration