BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Reno to bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-01-01 to 2005-05-01: Reno to bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #147) on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 12:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

my sister in law and her husband want to come down and visit us this year...probably in march.
can someone tell me about schedules and estimated prices for tickets from reno to bonaire. they are going to try and coordinate the trip with another sister in law coming down thru baltimore.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nadine Rubin (BonaireTalker - Post #83) on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 4:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Your least expensive is probably to take SWA to Baltimore, overnight it, then take Air Jamaica to Bonaire. It is also probably the quickest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Blanchard (BonaireTalker - Post #62) on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 5:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would also check on flights to Chicago and then AJ to Bonaire. The AJ flight leaves Chicago at 6:15AM so there may be a late flight from Reno and you save on a hotel. It makes a long day but worth it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #159) on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 7:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

thanks for the info....this whole topic could be moot as it appears they might be changing their minds. cost wasn't too much of a factor...hey, they would stay with us for free. i do like the idea of them flying to bwi, staying the night, and flying aj the next day. i'll recommend it. thanks again.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration