BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Travel with baby?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-01-01 to 2005-05-01: Travel with baby?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stacy Albarran (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Friday, January 14, 2005 - 3:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My husband and I are trying to go to Bonaire for the first time in Oct. and first time traveling with new baby who will be 11 months old by than...How baby friendly is Bonaire?? We love aruba but want to go to Bon. for windsurfing...What is best QUICKEST way to get there from Charleston, SC???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #948) on Saturday, January 15, 2005 - 11:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Stacy,

I would try Air Jamaica and also we do priceline.com for tickets as well. I'm sure others will chime in with their suggestions on how to get there too. :-) Traveling with a baby to Bonaire should be no problem, lot of work, but I have done it many times. Buy him some sort of rubber booties for his feet so the coral doesn't hurt his tootsies.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration