BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Any good prices from Boston ?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2004-08-16 to 2004-12-31: Any good prices from Boston ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DIVER DEBBI (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #415) on Saturday, December 18, 2004 - 12:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

has anybody seen any good airfare prices to Bonaire from Boston out there ? any good results with Priceline.com...I'm afraid to use because of the no cancel policy, must be good at last minute I guess..I need to go in March. Thanx for any" headsup " Merry Christmas everybody

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Ginocchio's @ Golden Reef Inn (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #478) on Saturday, December 18, 2004 - 3:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie,

Check this out (the thread actually right below your's)! Charters from Boston to Curacao, then how about Divi or BonairExcel to Bonaire????

http://www.oldbonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/29/194435.html?1102983505

Best of luck!

Liz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1631) on Saturday, December 18, 2004 - 7:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie,

Wait til after Xmas and see if the fares come down. I usually find March to have sales around 550.00. Also GWV flies to CUR now. You are only able to go Sat. to Sat. though. Also GWV and TNT do Aruba. You can ask for a walk on stand by but no guarantee when you get back. It will work for me. My ex used to travel to and from Antigua on TNT for 100+ each way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nat (BonaireTalker - Post #49) on Saturday, December 18, 2004 - 10:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

You will have more success in finding an available seat and lower fare from Boston if you avoid traveling on college Spring Break week (mid-March). Because of high demand the fares can be several hundred $ higher that week out of a college town like Boston. Good luck.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration