BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Booking flights on flyexel
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2004-08-16 to 2004-12-31: Booking flights on flyexel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #658) on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 11:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just tried to book reservations on BE Aruba to Bonaire via flyexel.com....site took all the personal info but then wouldn't take the reservations...anybody else have better luck?...monkees and footballs come to mind

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Blanchard (BonaireTalker - Post #41) on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 12:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Greg, after they took all my personal data it took about 3 days for flight confirmation and reservations. I think they just do things very differently.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #659) on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 12:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

George,

they took all my info and then told me the web site was not set up to take reservations at this time...I sent BE an email with info to request reservations...reservations are not for me, I'm take AJ to Bonaire...my last three experiences with BE were disasters so I said "no more"...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela de Weger (BonaireTalker - Post #18) on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 4:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gregg, if you have a choice, take another airline.
My experience with Exel in Aruba was horrible.
We were refused on the last flight that night to Bonaire because we were to late to buy a ticket according to the lady in the ticketoffice. We were there 75 minutes before departure, just arrived on KLM from Amsterdam to Aruba. The flight to Bonaire had plenty of open seats, but the lady left her desk around 6.45 PM and came back around 7.30, telling us WE were to late.
We had to take a hotel and the service the next day and at the airport in Bonaire (missing luggage) was no service at all
Good luck,

Angela

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #660) on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 7:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Angela,

As I mentioned, the tickets are not for me. I have had similar experiences with BE ( x3)...I've had terrible service in Aruba from BE and think their online service is bad also...hard to believe that a passenger still cannot buy a ticket in advance so you don't have to go thru the nightmare in Aruba....interestingly, the service in Bonaire was good

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration