BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Customs
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2004-08-16 to 2004-12-31: Customs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Mitchell (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 - 12:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all,

I'll be going to BON in a couple weeks. Will be flying to CUR then jumping over to Bon. My question is how long should we expect it to take for us to clear customs and get over to either Divi of Bonaire Excel? We get to Bon at about 3:00 pm and Divi has a 3:30 flight as well as a 5:00 PM should we shoot for the 5:00 just to be safe?

Any preference Divi Divi vs. Bonaire Excel

Thanks

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1818) on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 - 5:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hope you made reservatons on Divi..these days, they are mostly full...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J.J zambrano mazzei (BonaireTalker - Post #60) on Friday, October 29, 2004 - 10:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

the customs in Curacao are slower than in bonaire because they have more air traffic from all over the world, but in Bonaire is a little faster, make your reservations with time and I think two hours is ok get a transfer to Bonaire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris kline (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Monday, November 8, 2004 - 11:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

any one know about airport in aruba and customs there. We fly in from miami and arrive at 1:30pm and leave at 5pm. I was told by bonairexcel they have one flight at 3:30 to Bonaire. Any chance of getting thru customs and airport to catch it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1582) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 7:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Chris, make sure you have the new winter schedule. I think they cancelled the 3:30 and there is now a 5 PM? Check with your travel agent of BE.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benji beaujon (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #10) on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 8:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

If your coming ot Bonaire from Aruba don't take the 3:30 flight . It takes a long time to clear customs in ARuba.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benji beaujon (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 8:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

If your coming to Bonaire from Aruba don't take the 3:30 flight . It takes a long time to clear customs in ARuba.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration