BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Inter-Island Flights
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: Inter-Island Flights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Dow on Wednesday, June 20, 2001 - 5:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can anyone tell me if there is any other way to get from Bonaire to Aruba with the exception of ALM? My family and I are flying into Aruba for a few nights then going on to Bonaire for some much needed diving, but it seems that all flights on ALM are booked on the day that we need to get back to Aruba. Are there any other inter-island carriers or private charters that we can use?

Thank you
Safe Diving

Peter Dow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor on Thursday, June 21, 2001 - 12:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There are a few people who used to charter, but they are not doing it on a reliable basis. Put your name on the wait list for a few flights on the day you want to fly. The generally clear.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration