BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: AA Flights from SJU
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2004-08-16 to 2004-12-31: AA Flights from SJU
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reza Gorji (BonaireTalker - Post #13) on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 8:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello:

Has something happened to flights from SJU to BON on AA?

They seems to have decreased in #. Am I missing something?
Its becoming more and more difficult to go to BON from the northeast without a overnight layover of some sort!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marcus L. Barnes (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #197) on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 9:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Reza: Here's the schedule now in effect as I understand it:

San Juan - Bonaire: Friday-Saturday-Tuesday

Bonaire - San Juan: Saturday-Sunday-Wednsday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reza Gorji (BonaireTalker - Post #14) on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 10:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank U

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linnea Wijkhof-Wimberly (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #794) on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

AE seems to change their flights without notice at least once a year. If you can get into SJU early in the morning and stay one night in Old San Juan or in the Isla Verde area, you can see some of the sights there. The planes to Bonaire leave in the late afternoon and return in the morning. My niece and nephew were scheduled to go to San Juan and stay two nights and then go on to Bonaire. Due to Ivan they lost the time in San Juan, but because they were able to get down to SJU in time to catch their flight to BON, they did make it down. There is a 25 cent bus that you can catch on Isla Verde Ave (if you stay there) that will take you into Old San Juan, and there is a free trolley you can catch outside the OSJ bus station that takes you around so you can get your bearings and hop off of when you want to explore an area. I usually stay at least one night each direction and wander around town just looking at all of the sights. I don't like to window shop, but for those who do, there is all kinds of shops of different ethnicities.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration