BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Charter Info re: Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2004-08-16 to 2004-12-31: Charter Info re: Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1512) on Thursday, September 9, 2004 - 9:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello everyone,

I have a client coming to BON (Bonaire) via AUA (Aruba) on Ryan Air out of Detroit. Does ANYONE know of other departure cities charters fly to Curacao and Aruba?

GWV International out of Boston flies to CUR. They will offer air only. Most flights are about 599.00 plus but often last minute air is cheaper. TNT and GWV fly to Aruba from Boston.

Thanks for your into. Please email me at:

ann@bonairewindsurfing.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By juan zambrano mazzei (BonaireTalker - Post #23) on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 10:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

ann.some weeks ago a couple of friends from Detroit came to bonaire via charter from venezuela.....bluefish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1528) on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 10:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

?? The charter was called Bluefish from VEN to BON??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By juan zambrano mazzei (BonaireTalker - Post #27) on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 11:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

ann...they went to venezuela via new york and took a charter to bonaire, and they told me ( is the faster way to go to bonaire)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #954) on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 12:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann, there might be some charters again from Toronto (which isn't awful to get to from Detroit. Canada 3000 went out of business, but I'm sure I heard that someone had picked up some of the same destinations. You might check Dream Vacations (I think) in Toronto.

Good luck.
Josie

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration