BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: BE Tickets
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2004-08-16 to 2004-12-31: BE Tickets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #601) on Thursday, September 16, 2004 - 7:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was just advised by friends who are arriving Oct 3 that Delta was able to print their BE tickets from Aruba to Bonaire. My friends actually have the paper ticket in hand (Virginia Beach). Apparently, Delta only started this yesterday. FINALLY!!!!!

If anybody is travelling Delta to Aruba, you may want to call Delta to see if they will cut the BE ticket. This could make the difference in whether you catch the early flight (don't have to wait in line in Aruba to buy your ticket)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1871) on Friday, September 17, 2004 - 10:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would think that other airlines could now cut BE tickets also. Worth checking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Lott (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1764) on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 10:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gregg, that would definitely make a difference. Just run like heck getting off the flight, and go to a short immigration line. Not waiting at the BE counter should speed things up wonderfully.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration