BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: DiviDivi Aruba to Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2004-08-16 to 2004-12-31: DiviDivi Aruba to Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sanjeev Thallikar (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Monday, September 6, 2004 - 5:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does DiviDivi fly Aruba to Bonaire?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue (BonaireTalker - Post #68) on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 - 1:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can someone tell me about DiviDivi Air(?)
How do you make reservations who to contact.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By C Poteet (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #231) on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 - 2:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am not sure about Divi Divi flying Aruba-Bonaire, but here is what I find for a Web site and it might give you a bit more information: http://www.baibini.com.

You might also go to the bottom of this page and do a keyword search for "Divi Divi Air."

Charles Poteet
Dallas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Woodward (BonaireTalker - Post #25) on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 - 9:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

When I passed thru Aruba in July, I saw a Divi Divi marked aircraft on the ramp.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By juan zambrano mazzei (BonaireTalker - Post #24) on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 10:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

sue...I never have seen a divi divi aircraft in the aruba airport. but I think that is the best option to go to curacao from bonaire, never try DCA. (Delays) they never are on time...bluefish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benji beaujon (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 8:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No Divi Divi doesn't fly Aruba -Bon only CUR-BON.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration