BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: BonaireExel price from Aruba to Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2004-08-16 to 2004-12-31: BonaireExel price from Aruba to Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sanjeev Thallikar (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Monday, September 6, 2004 - 5:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The price that they are quoting is 182$ US for a roundtrip from AUA to BON in september 3rd week. Does that sound right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #589) on Monday, September 6, 2004 - 6:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

used to be $150, did it go up?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princess Diva Kelly (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1706) on Tuesday, September 7, 2004 - 9:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sanjeev, that sounds about right. I think mine was $160.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Woodward (BonaireTalker - Post #24) on Tuesday, September 7, 2004 - 5:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I went thru Aruba in July, a week or so before Kelly. BE quoted me a price of $151.US and actually charged me $147. I went both ways on weekdays. They do take credit cards at the ticket counter in Aruba.

It took me about 40 minutes getting off Delta at 2 pm, thru all the previously stated steps, to the waiting area for BE. There were no lines anywhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #592) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 8:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim,

you were lucky, the delta flight must have beat the other 3 flights from the US which all arrive at the same time....you can make the 3:30 flight if you can get thru the customs, immigration, tickets un hendered

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration