BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Air jamaica bonaire to atlanta
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2004-08-16 to 2004-12-31: Air jamaica bonaire to atlanta
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Faulkner (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 6:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anybody have any problems with the 40 min connection flying Air Jamaica from Bonaire to Atlanta - arrive Montego Bay 5:10, leave 5:50PM>?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #131) on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 9:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

friends of mine used our place on bonaire in may and had no problem at all with AJ. they were so happy with it that we might use it next time we go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Jones (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 12:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We traveled AJ in July and had the short connection time on return to Atlanta. We were delayed on Bonaire because incoming flight was late. We did make the flight to Atlanta, but they were loading when we arrived. Only able to make a quick visit to restroom. I would suggest you purchase any gifts earlier.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #132) on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 1:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

our son and his wife also flew AJ from boston to bonaire in march and said they had no problems either direction. the advantage that i've seen with AJ is that you get to bonaire about 3PM so you still have a lot of time on your arrival date and then you don't have to be to the airport till about 2PM on your departure date so you're not getting up at 2 or 3AM to be at the airport between 4 and 5AM to leave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susanf (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #883) on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 2:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think the question was relative to the Bonaire/Atlanta connecting flight being so soon after arrival Boniare/Montego Bay (the return flight)

We've also had no problems Boston/Bonaire, but that isn't material to the original query.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan R. (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #347) on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 4:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A couple of years ago we missed the connection in MB and AJ put us up for the night at an all inclusive resort, can't remember the name. At least it was on the return trip and it didn't eat into my Bonaire time!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration