BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Need contact info for BonairExcel
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2004-02-01 to 2004-08-15: Need contact info for BonairExcel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robyn Churchill (BonaireTalker - Post #49) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 10:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Bonaire Talkers,
My group of 16 will be coming to Bonaire in August. We're flying via Air Jamaica on a Saturday to Saturday, but one member of the group needs fly back to Miami on Friday. Since there are no Air Jamaica flights from Bonaire to Miami on Fridays, she's been advised by our travel agent to fly to Curacao via BonairExcel where she can then get an Air Jamaica flight to Miami. I'm having difficulty getting contact information for BonairExcel airlines. I called KLM and they didn't have a contact number, and I can't seem to find too much information on the internet. Does anyone have a U.S. contact number for BonairExcel? I would appreciate your help! Robyn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Taft (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #348) on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 7:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have been in contact with Bonirexel by email. You can access this by going to www.infobonaire.com and then going to the airline section. There is a schedule there and also a direct link to the Bonairexel website. They are not currently doing reservations on the web but are prompt to answer emails and will make your reservations that way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #528) on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 8:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Robyn,

there are actually three options for getting to Cur from Bon.... BE, Divi Divi and DCA...they each fly multiple times per day... your friend should have no problem making that connection. Price of the ticket is about $35

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robyn Churchill (BonaireTalker - Post #50) on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 9:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Susan and Gregg for the info,,,I really appreciate it. I've passed it on to my friend. Best regards, Robyn

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration