BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Help! What to do with luggage until check-in time?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2004-02-01 to 2004-08-15: Help! What to do with luggage until check-in time?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cathy Hamilton (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 4:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hope you can help. I will arrive on Bonaire at 8:30am, but check-in isn't until 3pm. Any suggestions on what to do with luggage until we can check in?

I've emailed HHH with the question, and am waiting for an answer on whether they will store luggage until check-in.

If not, what do you suggest? Are there lockers at the airport, or a luggage storage service? Any other options?

I'd like to do my check-out dives in the morning, but need to secure my belongings.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #512) on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 10:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cathy,

there are no lockers at the airport...I would expect HHH to hold your luggage for you until check in time....I suspect that if rooms are available (they were not sold out the previous week) that they will let you check in immediately. Otherwise you will have to wait until the rooms are vacated and cleaned. I normally stay at Divi. They will keep your bags or allow you to put them in an uncleaned room while awaiting maide service

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1717) on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 12:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gregg's comments sound most reasonable. I can't imagine a property that would not so accommodate an incoming patron. If they won't, then I would look very carefully at all else while staying there to see if it really would be good to return.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration