BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Clearing Customs in Aruba
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2004-02-01 to 2004-08-15: Clearing Customs in Aruba
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin (BonaireTalker - Post #19) on Saturday, April 3, 2004 - 1:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will be returning home via Aruba to Atlanta. I heard I can clear US Customs and Immigration in Aruba and thus bypassing the procedure in Atlanta. Please say its so?

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #504) on Saturday, April 3, 2004 - 11:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kevin,

Yes, it is so....you will clear U.S. customs and immigration in Aruba. Hence, your flight will be a "domestic" flight upon arrival in Atlanta.

BTW, when you get to Aruba, on your return, proceed to Delta and then customs...don't wander around...sometimes US customs is backed up...several US flights all leave at the same time and they all go thru customs

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration