BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Help me get from St. Louis to Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2004-02-01 to 2004-08-15: Help me get from St. Louis to Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lori File (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Tuesday, February 3, 2004 - 10:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have been searching all of the airlines. What is the fastest way to Bonaire? It looks tiresome! We are going the end of April

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niki Harris (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1011) on Tuesday, February 3, 2004 - 11:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It IS guaranteed tiresome, but the reward is Bonaire. :-)

I personally like Air Jamaica, for times of day landing and departing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe brannan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #259) on Tuesday, February 3, 2004 - 11:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Air Jamaica....my personal fave....flies to Bonaire from Newark, Baltimore, Atlanta, Las Angeles, Houston and Miami (I think that's all). Each of their flights goes through Montego Bay Jamaica and gets into Bonaire at like 3:15 pm, making for a pretty easy day. We fly from Tucson to Miami and overnight, go to south beach, then fly out at like 10 am the next day. We do the same thing on return trip and their flight doesn't leave bonaire until 4 pm, allowing a full day to get ready to leave paradise. Their website is www.airjamaica.com I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Fowler (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 12:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Getting ready to book our third trip from Kansas. We fly KCI DFW SJU BON on AA. Long day, but we get there in 1 day and save a couple of hundred dollars per ticket. (with 4 of us it adds up) I would trade 2 extra days in Bonaire for the 2 extra travel days anytime. Also, with luggage checked through you don't have to worry about handling it again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Taft (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #314) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 12:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Isn't St Louis a hub for AA? We have flown AA (from hartford) and AJ (from Boston) and love the times for arrival and departure on AJ. However, hartford is the closer airport for us and we usually have miles on AA so save money that way. It does make for a long day and less Bonaire time but if you are limited to AA and get into SJ many hours before your next flight you can always head to the beach or old SJ. When we go this month we have 7 hours in SJ so will make our usual trip to the beach at isla Verde knowing that soon we will be in Bonaire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay Covell (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 3:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

AJ also flies Chicago to Mo Bay to Bonaire. Looks like fares are under $600. It's an option. Good Luck. Our first trip to Bonaire is coming in April!! Can't wait.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ameera Braat (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 4:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi guys,
have you ever thought of flying to Miami and then by DCA (dutch caribbean airlines) to Bonaire straight?

Greetz ameera

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Croney (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 3:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am also from St. Louis and am interested in Bonaire. Please let me know what you find is the best way. Probably be July before we go.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration