BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: JFK to Bon 10, March?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2004-02-01 to 2004-08-15: JFK to Bon 10, March?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Liguori (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #212) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 10:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Are any BTers flying to Bon from JFK on the 10th of March?

MoBay to Bon??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kay Powers (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #767) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 6:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bob...Are you going then? I'll be there in June.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Liguori (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #213) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 9:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Kay,

Yeah, we leave the 10th for three weeks. Too bad that we're going to miss each other. Haven't been back since "Turducken Day" and I'm really looking forward to returning. Booked this year real late, because we weren't sure Maida could take some time off (the responsibilities of being self-employed). Didn't even have a chance get on Chet Wood's list,so I thought I'd ask on the board.

Unfortunately we missed last year because of my knee surgery. This year, don't know if I'll be able to dive, snorkle or just wade in the water, but I'M GOING and I'm going to do as much of the above as possible.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE ELLIS (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #989) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 1:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Bob! We are going to be there at some of the same time. Tom and I are there the 6th-20th. I hope we can meet up. Corney and John will be down there too. We can have a reunion!
Speaking from experience having broken my knee, I know that you can sail on the Woodwind snorkel trips or get in the water from the stairs at the Divi dive dock and do all the snorkeling that you want without any problems! If you go on a guided snorkel with Renee and tell her of your knee problem, she will find easy entries for you and help you in or out!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Liguori (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #214) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 1:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sounds Great!

Where is everybody staying? Don't want to waste 6 days until the next meet at Gibi's. We'll be in one of those duplexes right behind Gibi's. I think Diver Debbie and Alan are in there now.

I've been wanting to do a Woodwind snorkle trip, but never got around to doing it. For sure this trip. I normally dive with the people at Phototours, they are always ready to go that extra mile too. No matter what, it's Bon, it'll be a good trip.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration