BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Traveling with a toddler
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2004-02-01 to 2004-08-15: Traveling with a toddler
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Lowman (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Sunday, February 8, 2004 - 12:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We'll be coming to Bonaire this summer and bringing our daughter and her family. They have a toddler - 20 months by the time we travel.

What type of identification is needed for the toddler? The rest of us will have passports. Is a certified copy of the birth certificate sufficient for the little one since he'll be with his parents?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #4758) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 11:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That should work fine, although at 20 months, a passport is certainly doable (we had one for our son and daughter when they were just a few months old.

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Leonard (BonaireTalker - Post #40) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 10:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My infant son got his passport at about 4 months. He is now 22 months and looks almost nothing like his picture. :-) Course we have not used it yet since the trip I got it for originally was cancelled by the in laws. :-(

My dad was military and we covered the world and have had a passport since I was a few months old, if there is time I would encourage everyone to get a passport.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration