BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: DCAirline.phone#?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2003-05-01 to 2004-01-31: DCAirline.phone#?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Denton (BonaireTalker - Post #60) on Thursday, December 4, 2003 - 6:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Do you have an 800# for them--their web page comes up blank for me-phil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #4679) on Saturday, December 6, 2003 - 7:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's what I get off their Web site, Phil:

CITY Miami
TELEPHONE 1 800 327-7230
1 (305)592-7646
FAX 1 (305) 594-1030
ADDRESS Dutch Caribbean Airlines
1150 NW 72nd Ave, Suite 557
Miami, Fl. 33126
HOURS Daily

Let us know if you get hold of them.

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Denton (BonaireTalker - Post #64) on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 10:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

488 inc taxes from miami--the onhold wait is endless-- reservations open only busineess hours week days phil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #397) on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 11:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

you should also check fares to Cur from Mia on different days in the week. I've seen some really cheap fares ($250)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By C Poteet (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #169) on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 9:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Phil -

We (and that includes a large number in this newsgroup) who have had unfortunate experiences with ALM/DCA are frankly curious about your desire to use DCA.

You obviously have a good reason and perhaps know something we need to know; would you please enlighten us?

Charles Poteet
Dallas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Sylvester ( Post #1) on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 9:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just returned end of November from Beautiful Bonaire and used DCA out of Miami.
Great trip. Plane early arrival both ways and no problems.
Last year I flew DCA out of Miami and one piece of luggage arrived day later.
I agree their phone service needs lots of improvement reference time on line waiting for service.
I purchase my tickets through Travel Agency, (Carradonna), so really don't deal with DCA office other than confirmation prior to flight. I just hang on the phone and daydream about my upcoming vacation.
From what I read here, all the airlines that service Bonaire have their problems at various times.
I flew Air Jamaica out of Miami to Bonaire about four years ago and had a late flight.
I may be just lucky.
I kind of make my choice by ticket price and so far DCA has it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Denton (BonaireTalker - Post #65) on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 11:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Last time we went down on Air Jamaica-lost a day because the plane was late to Montego Bay and the connection left us in Montego Bay--were put up at a nice Holiday Inn Resort were connected to Curacao the next day and then transferred to DCA.
We were left in Curacao with out any assistance and had to figure it our ourselves which was a real trip.
I like A. J. especially the way they talk and they are very nice but this way we get to Bonaire on Tuesday not Wednesday. phil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By C Poteet (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #170) on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 8:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Phil -

Thank you for the enligthment.

Charles Poteet
Dallas

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration