BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Side trips away from Bonaire?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2003-05-01 to 2004-01-31: Side trips away from Bonaire?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Leonard (BonaireTalker - Post #13) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 12:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi there, I am going down for 11 days in April but will have my infant son for the forst 4 days with no grandparents to babysit while we dive. :-) Any place I should go see while I am there? Commuter flights to Curacao, Aruba, Venezuela? Or just hang out in Bonaire and remember my honeymoon til the parents arrive? :D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #4658) on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 10:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Take a land tour of Bonaire - you learn an amazing amount about the island's history and flora. Can take a whole day, and probably fine to to with an infant. The next day, do a sail on the AquaSpace and enjoy the air conditioned underwater viewing area. It's like snorkeling or diving without getting wet.

You could do day trips to Aruba or Curacao too(but not to Venezuela - you'd spend more time traveling than being there).

Jake

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration