BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Need help getting a box of things to Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2003-05-01 to 2004-01-31: Need help getting a box of things to Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1311) on Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 9:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Anyone heading to BON in Dec. from BOS?

I have one more box. I have already shipped a lot but found one more box. I also am checking 6 pieces vs 4 so cannot bring a 7th. Please let me know.

Thanks so much.

Annie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4328) on Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 9:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Anne, Jan Klos is heading there very soon if not already you might want to give her a call...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jan Klos (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #207) on Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 11:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Anne,
Sorry, we leave on Sunday... Gosh... I have more stuff to bring so that I can leave it there than I had thought..

Maybe we will catch you therre... we are at Hamlet oasis #10

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wally and Eva (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #207) on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 9:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Annie...can we help...leaving from Georgia on christmas day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1315) on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 9:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh Wally and Eva,

I shipped the darn box down. Let's see what date it gets there.

Come to Sorobon Dec. 3-9 for the event EVERYONE.

Dec. 2 Taste of Bonaire, Dec. 6 Rincon..both SUPER nights of culture..

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration