BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Toronto Charter
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: Toronto Charter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hargrove on Saturday, April 21, 2001 - 5:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We heard somewhere that there is a direct charter flight out of Toronto to Bonaire. Does anyone know anything about it? We're planning for Bonaire the end of October.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spolarich on Saturday, April 21, 2001 - 6:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Canada 3000 - www.canada3000.ca - was direct from Dec. 2000 until March 2001 for the season last year. See my "Divi" trip report for more info. You will have to see what their schedule will be for 2001/2002 as October gets closer. They do both air only and resort packages based on min. 1 week stays. Last year they offered the Divi and the Plaza Resort. They just merged with another Canadian charter line so there may be more choices come the fall/winter travel season 2001/2002. We've flown both many times and never had any problems. Good Luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Pezzack on Sunday, April 22, 2001 - 9:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

If it fits your schedule take Can 3000, direct flight and reasonable price to Bonaire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie on Sunday, April 22, 2001 - 9:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mike, if you hear anything at all about Canada3000's next year's schedule, would you post it here. I try to check them regularly, but might miss. I want to contact them as soon as the schedule is out to see if I can persuade them to let us use them for more than a two-week trip: we gotta get out of Rochester, NY for longer than two weeks next February!!
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spolarich on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 11:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Josie, I can and will do that. I'm usually out picking up the fall/winter travel brochures as soon as they are available, mid August or early September. I'll let you know what Canada 3000 is offering and if anyone else has Bonaire featured for the 2001/2002 season. Air Canada also had min. 2 weeks stays offered last year by way of Aruba but Canada 3000 was the best choice for us last year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By setareh sheshband on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 10:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

no more canada 3000 . because it is bankrupted .so sad:(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 - 6:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, Setareh, it's a great shame. We've used Canada3000 not just to Bonaire, but to England during the summer months, so will really miss them. We're in Rochester, NY (about 3-1/2 hours drive to Toronto). Our alternative to get us to Bonaire is American to Chicago, San Juan, Bonaire. We can do it all in one day.

If Buffalo or Rochester is half-way convenient to you, try that route. Also, if you need an overnight down here (our flight from Rochester is VERY early), we have a spare bedroom, and you're welcome to use it

We'll be gone Feb 5-March 6, but other than that, you can overnight here, if you can make that work. As far as I'm concerned, Bonaire is well worth the effort!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration