BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Boston based people..please read
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2003-05-01 to 2004-01-31: Boston based people..please read
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1220) on Tuesday, September 9, 2003 - 7:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone..

I am set to return to BON Nov. and want to bring Grammy, my super lovely 80 year old Mom. She is afraid to get about the airport in Mo Bay so is leary of this.

Is anyone heading BACK to Bonaire anytime in Dec. and would you keep an eye on her to make sure she gets to the BOSTON flight??

Just weighing options. The MoBay based customer support &^%$$, I know this..and cannot rely on them..

Mom is low maintanance ..thanks..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Taft (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #216) on Tuesday, September 9, 2003 - 9:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie ... am not quite sure which direction you are asking for help with. We are flying Air Jamaica from Boston to Bonaire on Dec 20 and returning to Boston on Jan 3. Does this help?
Susan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE ELLIS (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #853) on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 9:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, I am flying AJ out of Logan on Dec 6-20th on my own and would love to keep your mom company on the way down.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration