BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Bonaire Excel sighting
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2003-05-01 to 2004-01-31: Bonaire Excel sighting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue Ryan Goodman (BonaireTalker - Post #15) on Friday, July 11, 2003 - 8:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

As I landed in Amsterdam on Monday (7 July) at 10:45am, I saw a small prop plane with the Bonaire Excel paint job taxiing out to take off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greta Badstebner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #129) on Thursday, July 17, 2003 - 11:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOW! Does anyone know if it's running on a regular schedule yet and where it flies from?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By flyguy (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 5:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is the ph-xlm operated by air exel (=klm exel). As soon as the operation in Bonaire will start this aircraft will join the other 2 aircraft already on bonaire. Until then it is used as spare aircraft by air exel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc @ CrystalVisions (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1134) on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 12:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

On that note... The other ATR has mysteriously disappeared from Flamingo; at least, it wasn't there the whole day yesterday and I believe I didn't see it this morning either...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kitty @ CrystalVisions (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #251) on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 1:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The ATR was there.... yes, it was... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kitty @ CrystalVisions (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #252) on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 1:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And I mean: this morning.... Yesterday I didn't check on it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisandro (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 3:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hope that the missing of the XLL at Flamingo has to do with his final certification proces Mike. Cuz we are all still waiting for the maiden flight. On the other hand I was informed today that Avia Air would likely be taken over by Air Exel(51%). This will make Avia Air(Soon Avia Exel maybe) sister company of Bonairexel...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #295) on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 4:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lisandro,

thanks for keeping us up to date on the BE happenings....I like the idea of Avia being part of the Exel group. I used Avia once from Aruba to Bonaire and would use them again if they were up and running.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kitty @ CrystalVisions (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #254) on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 4:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi guys, check out this message. :-)

I hope I was well informed... I think I was... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisandro (BonaireTalker - Post #17) on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 5:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I hope too Kitty, and Mark i somehow confused you with a Mike...??? Don't ask me which Mike, hehehehe..!!!

Sorry about that :-)...!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc @ CrystalVisions (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1135) on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 12:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's okay Leandro ;-P

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration