BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Atlanta to Bonaire - what is a good fare?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2003-05-01 to 2004-01-31: Atlanta to Bonaire - what is a good fare?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shannon Harris (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Friday, July 18, 2003 - 11:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I need to know if $341.00 is a good round trip fare from Atlanta to Bonaire. I was very excited to see that rate as it is almost half of what I have found so far. Thanks!

Shannon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jan Klos (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #191) on Saturday, July 19, 2003 - 9:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think you answered your own question--- Grab it while you can

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Willoughby (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Saturday, July 19, 2003 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I paid $640 for our Atlanta to Bonaire ticket for next month. I'd grab it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #798) on Saturday, July 19, 2003 - 1:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Shannon -- what airline is that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shannon Harris (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Saturday, July 19, 2003 - 3:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The fare is good on AJ, American AIrlines, Delta and US Air. I called AJ and they said the fare is $393.00 before taxes and fees so I went ahead and booked it. The total with the taxes and "junk fees" was $434.40. Bonaire here we come!! Thanks to all for your feedback!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angie Vick (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 12:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Was the fare only good for limited dates? I am going down in December (Atlanta to Bonaire) and would love to pick up that fare.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #294) on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 4:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

www.travelocity.com shows the fares, plug in your dates....early Dec should be ok....from Dec 15 on, things get tighter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan R. (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #326) on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 10:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

AJ was $412 this week for mid Oct. on Travelocity.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent Oglesby (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #22) on Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 1:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

On 07/25/2003, we booked round-trip airfare from ATL to BON on Air Jam via travelocity.com. Tax, tag, & title was $432.35 per person (base fare was $366). This was absolutely the best published rate we could find at the time. This deal was offered up through 12/15/2003. Travel days were extremely limited. As I recall, Wednesday departures and Wednesday returns were about the only combination that worked if you could only stay one week. If you're willing and able to stay longer, then perhaps other travel days would work, but it's the typical Monday through Thursday variety.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration