BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: KLM Sale
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2003-05-01 to 2004-01-31: KLM Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julia Graves (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #164) on Saturday, June 14, 2003 - 4:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Anyone thinking of going to Bonaire from Europe might like to know that KLM are starting a seat sale on their web site on Monday. If you are thinking of going to Bonaire it might be worth a look! It might be only available to their frequent fliers members ( Flying Dutchman) but you can join online at the moment and get free air miles. I don't work for them, just want as many Europeans as possible to get to Bonaire cheaply! www.KLM.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julie Peel (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #10) on Friday, June 20, 2003 - 10:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Julia, I have checked their website and they appear to only have flights to Curacao or Aruba... Which is the best one to take to get a connection and who does the connection? How much.. I have drwan a blank...

Thanks most muchly!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc @ CrystalVisions (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1095) on Friday, June 20, 2003 - 11:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Don't go to Aruba, you might have a hard time getting from there to Bonaire. At least from Curacao you have a couple of daily flights to BON with DCA and Divi Divi Air. Depending on how much luggage you're bringing, I'd advise the latter...

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration