BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Getting to BON - Help needed!
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2003-05-01 to 2004-01-31: Getting to BON - Help needed!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Monday, June 2, 2003 - 10:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are trying to get to Bon from Costa Rica. Does anyone know if there are any flights that operate between these 2 countries? If not, does anyone have any suggestions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brigitte Kley (BonaireTalker - Post #84) on Monday, June 2, 2003 - 10:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

There are no direct connection.
I think there are connections to San Juan (Puerto Rico) and than with American Eagle to Bonaire. Or Quito (Ecuador) and than with KLM to Bonaire. These flights are daily.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #4333) on Monday, June 2, 2003 - 11:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

You could also look at going via Colombia to Aruba or Curacao and then to Bonaire. Mind you, not an itinerary I'd want to take, but if you're adventurous.

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By C Poteet (BonaireTalker - Post #82) on Monday, June 2, 2003 - 8:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Steve -

There is a flight with TACA (http://res.taca.com/) from San Jose to Caracas.

If think BonaireExel is planning service from Caracas to Bonaire. Their plans seem to be an "any moment" prospect at this point. They are still awaiting crucial final Bonaire approval. You can follow their progress on this newsgroup by searching on "BonaireExel."

We wish you good luck. We know you will enjoy both destinations.

Charles Poteet
Dallas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julie Peel (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Friday, June 20, 2003 - 10:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

HELP! We are supposed to be coming to Bonaire in the next few weeks to strat flying for Bonaire Exel... but i am having trouble finding an airfare to the island that doesn't involve me selling the kids...We need to fly from Edinburgh, I have checked KLM's fares, but can only get a cheap one to Aruba, or Curacao, any advice on travelling this route with two small kids?? Best connection?? Prices??? Buy tickets before departing UK or on ARR in CUR or ARU?? HELP PLEASE! So we can get over there and start flying that Embraer sitting on the tarmac at Flamingo!
Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc @ CrystalVisions (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1096) on Friday, June 20, 2003 - 11:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

So why *not* sell the kids? ;-))

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration