BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Bonaire E Z News
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2003-05-01 to 2004-01-31: Bonaire E Z News
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2404) on Monday, May 19, 2003 - 5:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is an item listed on today's issue of Bonaire E-Z News received in my email today. Way to go Annie!! Carole

"New Travel Agency in Bonaire
Ann Phelan, the owner of the travel agency Caribbean Wind & Sun Vacations, is relocating her office to Bonaire in July 2003. Aimed at better servicing her clientele and providing professional yet personalized service, Ann's specialty will continue to be windsurf vacations and event and meeting planning (conferences, incentive groups and weddings). A travel agent specializing in the Caribbean since 1988 and an avid windsurfer, Ann was a member of the committee that led the way in bringing the King of the Caribbean windsurfing event to Bonaire. The Bonaire King of the Caribbean, which was also the PWA World Freestyle Finals, was hosted by Bonaire in December 2002. For more information or to book your next windsurf vacation, conference, incentive meeting or wedding contact Ann Phelan at 1-800-219-0118 or after July 5, 2003 011-599-785-6820 or ann@bonairewindsurfing.com."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6613) on Monday, May 19, 2003 - 5:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

lol carole, i posted the same message this morning under annie's thread looking for a webcam thingy majigie!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2411) on Monday, May 19, 2003 - 5:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow...I didn't even read the board when I posted mine...duh! LOL. I hope it all works out well for her. We arrive on May 24, Cyn!! Yeah!!! Carole

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration