BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Weight Restrictions on Air Jamaica
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2003-05-01 to 2004-01-31: Weight Restrictions on Air Jamaica
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renea (BonaireTalker - Post #44) on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 5:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone know what the current weight restrictions are on Air Jamaica without getting charged extra?

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renea (BonaireTalker - Post #45) on Thursday, May 1, 2003 - 9:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

weight restrictions on checked luggage that is...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lorraine Meadows (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #754) on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 11:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good question, I need the answer to that question and some others too. I'm going to try to contact AJ and see if they have some answers. Let you know what I find out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE ELLIS (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #728) on Saturday, May 3, 2003 - 11:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lorraine, I think that it is either 70 or 75 lbs per checked bag. It will most likely be posted on their web site

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lorraine Meadows (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #760) on Tuesday, May 6, 2003 - 2:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Whoever sent me the private mail about the cooler issue Masha Danki!
I also spoke to someone I know who has traveled recently there. He said, like you suggested , just bring something to close things up with in event they decide to open it. He said they exray everything and may open it up, so , as you suggested, bring extra duct tape and a strap.
He loves flying AJ to Bonaire, so my easier he said.
Thanks again for the reply !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renea (BonaireTalker - Post #53) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 9:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just reconfirmed our flight today and the weight restriction for checked luggage is still 70 lbs. For carry on, 40 lbs.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration