BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Airfare to Bonaire Going Down!!!!
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-10-28 to 2003-04-30: Airfare to Bonaire Going Down!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yana girl (BonaireTalker - Post #91) on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 5:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just got my Travelocity Fare watcher update.
Airfare from RDU to Bon down by $120.
Airfare from ATL to Bon down by $101.
Airfare from MIA to Bon down by $49.
Drats just bought my tickets last week.
Yana

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Epley (BonaireTalker - Post #34) on Friday, April 4, 2003 - 11:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My fare watcher shows Washington, DC to Bonaire as $394, down $116. Unfortunately, it's on American so plan on spending the day in San Juan!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bea and Marvin Jones (BonaireTalker - Post #41) on Friday, April 4, 2003 - 9:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Our fare watcher shows Denver to Bonaire down by $125, but when you go to check it - it shows "No service available" for the 10 or 15 dates I tried. Hmmm.

Oh well, we already have tickets purchased the old fashion way - from a travel agent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lonnie hoover (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #91) on Saturday, April 5, 2003 - 3:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

American Airlines has a great sale to CUR, BON and lots of other places if you buy by April 14 and complete travel by the middle of June. Late May is a great time to visit Bonaire, before it gets too hot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lorraine Meadows (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #745) on Sunday, April 20, 2003 - 7:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Air Jamacia just lowered the fare from NY/NJ.to Bonaire. Just booked thru Caradonna $475.for travel in May/June

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #219) on Sunday, April 20, 2003 - 11:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

never gets tooooo hot in Bonaire...

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration