BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Has anyone tried Priceline?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: Has anyone tried Priceline?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas brossard on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 11:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

In Nov. we had a great fare Ft.L to Bonaire, but now they (AJ) won't allow that MoBay-Ft.L return due to time constraints. In Feb. we flew with AA with frequent flier miles(Nice) and now we've just secured a timeshare at DIVI for June (all 4 of us) and the rates I've seen so far negate the savings I was going (hoping)to receive using the timeshare!

Anyway, has anyone here ever tried using Priceline for a trip to Bonaire?

Has anyone heard will AA be discounting or running specials on the Bonaire route initially?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Chalk on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 1:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thomas, don't know about the American Eagle flights slated to start in June, however AA will be announcing their spring specials this week end, might want to check with your travel agent for rates from MIA to CUR with connection on Air ALM to BON from CUR.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas brossard on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 3:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Jack, I surely will!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration