BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Anyone know how to get from aruba to bonaire?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-10-28 to 2003-04-30: Anyone know how to get from aruba to bonaire?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lea Mazzurco (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Tuesday, March 4, 2003 - 9:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

i am trying to book my trip on a budget ....i am able to get to aruba ......any suggestions on a puddle jumper or water taxi to bonaire from there? your suggestions are appreciated!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DIVER DEBBI (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #211) on Wednesday, March 5, 2003 - 6:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

all I can say is...DON'T TAKE DCE !!!! what an excuse for an airline ! we took from Aruba to Bonaire and had soooo many glitches for the two 15 minute flights that it was'nt even funny..better bet is Avia or Divi Divi check them out they had better service and the planes are smaller but looked safer to me...good luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #205) on Wednesday, March 5, 2003 - 7:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I used Avia air last september...everything worked well...direct to Bonaire is much better than the stopover in Cur. I have two folks set up to use Avia at the end of April. I recently received an email from Avia indicating that they are now adding a second flight. The only problem before is that the one flight/day was at night. Worked ok going from Aruba to Bonaire. I used DCE to get back to aruba rather than overnite in Aruba. The second flight they are adding is in the morning...
Jake...any more word on the new airline start-up?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #3970) on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 1:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gregg - nothing new on BonairExel from my end, but I've not been reading the local papers much.

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julia Graves (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #133) on Saturday, March 8, 2003 - 10:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Could anyone give me the e-mail addresses of Divi Divi and Avia? Bob and I might be able to get cheap flights to Curacao for a week in October but can't get as far as Bonaire.
Julia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marion Korschilgen (BonaireTalker - Post #64) on Saturday, March 8, 2003 - 8:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Avia Air: avia.do@setarnet.aw
Divi Divi: helpdesk@baibini.com

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration