BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Great rate on Air Jamaica from the Left Coast
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-10-28 to 2003-04-30: Great rate on Air Jamaica from the Left Coast
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rog & Karen Huff (BonaireTalker - Post #43) on Saturday, February 15, 2003 - 2:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

FYI all left coasters...we just booked our flights for our 7th trip to Bonaire in June/July...got a great fare on Expedia.com from LAX of $661.40 pp...saved $250.00 per person from last year. Karen & Roger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #984) on Saturday, February 15, 2003 - 2:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is there a sale going on? That is a SUPER price. I need to get tickets for June as well. Last I saw they were 500+ from BOS. I LOVE Air Jamaica.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rog & Karen Huff (BonaireTalker - Post #44) on Saturday, February 15, 2003 - 3:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann...I don't think there is a sale, our friends, John & Virginia Bressan who we always travel to Bonaire with found this fare...we leave LAX at 10:30 PM on Thursday, June 19th and arrive in Bonaire on Friday, June 20th at 2:30 PM...we just changed our dates around by a few days and voila...there it was!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration