BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: KLM Extensions
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-10-28 to 2003-04-30: KLM Extensions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (BonaireTalker - Post #92) on Thursday, February 6, 2003 - 9:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake
any idea what the consequences are of the latest KLM info
"In Central and South America, KLM will reduce frequency to São Paulo by one weekly flight. Frequencies to the Dutch Antilles and Bonaire will be increased."

Starts on 30.03.03 till 25.10.03

Joost

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (BonaireTalker - Post #95) on Thursday, February 6, 2003 - 10:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

If I look at their current timetable only the 11.15 plane arriving at 14.55 and the 23.45 plane arriving at 03.15 next morning are displayed. Perhaps you know more?

Joost

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #3834) on Thursday, February 6, 2003 - 10:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

What you wrote is news to me - I've been busy on a deadline so I've not had much time to participate in the rumor mill lately...

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (BonaireTalker - Post #99) on Thursday, February 6, 2003 - 10:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake
My first post come's from a KLM press release earlier this week, good luck with reaching your deadline, did not think people on Bon would have that:-)

Joost

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob neer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #672) on Thursday, February 6, 2003 - 11:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

really, deadlines while on island time???

(oxymoron)

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Lott (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #247) on Thursday, February 6, 2003 - 11:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe Jake means he's trying to find the perfect gift for Linda for Valentines Day.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb schulherr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #442) on Thursday, February 6, 2003 - 1:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well it is a desert island, the mangoes ain't falling into your breakfast plate in the morning.
Cruel reality seeps in, and daddies got to fill the coffers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc @ CrystalVisions (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #852) on Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 10:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Joost, I don't know what this KLM info is referring to either... However, 30.03 should be the approximate launchdate of Bonairexel, so maybe KLM wants to fly connecting flights from here to Sao Paulo, instead of directly from Amsterdam...

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration