BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Aruba to Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-10-28 to 2003-04-30: Aruba to Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 10:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I checked the Avia Air web site and noticed that they do not list Aruba to Bonaire as an option. Jake (anybody) do you know if Avia is still flying between Aruba and Bonaire? If so, what are the scheduled times after 3:00 p.m. tks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DIVER DEBBI on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 10:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think you have to check Aruba to Caracao then to Bonaire...try that
also tried it on travelocity.com and got a price there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Cabus on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 11:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gregg,

I checked with Avia in December. Their schedule
3R-305 Daily Lv. Aruba 19.00 Arr. Bonaire 19.45
3R-306 Daily Lv. Bonaire 20.15 Arr. Aruba 21.00

77$ oneway.

Hope this helps,

Peter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 8:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Peter,

Thanks...that was the same schedule as in September...I was just surprised at their web site that they list a number of different flights but the Aruba-Bon was not mentioned.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chrissie Howell (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Monday, February 3, 2003 - 3:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Are there any boats from Aruba to Curacao? Or if not what is the least expensive way to do it?

Thanks,
Chrissie

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration