BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Hey Jake !
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2002-03-27 to 2002-12-01: Hey Jake !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James & Margarite Hix on Sunday, December 1, 2002 - 10:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We will be there Tues. nite. Anything we can bring you from N.TX.? We have KKD's here. Need Folgers? Anything we can bring for your family from Sinterclauss? Still need books in English for young adults? We are time and space limited, but would be glad if we could do some little something for you and your family.

Margarite & Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Sunday, December 1, 2002 - 11:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the offer! As far as KKs go, believe or not, we have enough to last us the week, thanks to Dave Goodwin and Mike Endrezzi (and Meryl before that). Maybe some good local N. Texas salsa (medium or hot)? :-)

Thanks!

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker on Monday, December 2, 2002 - 11:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

NOW, you're talkin' my language, Jake! And few to no calories to boot! CArole

PS Make mine HOT...lol! Some hot sauce we gave Michael one year burned a hole right threw his countertop....no jokin'....and we didn't think it was all that hot (Joe and I). To each his own....cb

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration