BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Anyone Keeping Track of BTers on Bonaire right now?
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2002-03-27 to 2002-12-01: Anyone Keeping Track of BTers on Bonaire right now?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 10:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all,

Are any of you tracking which BonaireTalkers would be on Bonaire right now?

I've taken apart the Bonaire WebCams weather station, and have all the key bits here to send to the weather station maker for service/repair/overhaul, but need someone to take it north for us and ship it to California.

Let me know if you know of anyone here right now (worst comes to worst I'll plead with folks at next Monday's BT dinner :-) )

Thanks,

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 10:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake, Karl H is there until the 27th he is staying at Buddies.. Good luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 10:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

sorry he is staying here"I will be staying at Coco Palm Garden in Belnem, take the PADI Rescue Diver course with Phototours, and drive around in a Susuki Samurai from ABC Car Rental. Maybe I'll put a Canadian Flag on the antenna so that you will recognize me. " sorry for the mix up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc @ CrystalVisions on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 11:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe you could integrate a PIM into BT, so we can all fill in our stays and you have an overview of who's coming and going? :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renee Bayes on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 1:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here I go asking dumb questions again. Marc, what's a PIM?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renee Bayes on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 1:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, and Jake, there's a thread in this section that lists who's staying where when. There is one for November, so maybe you can find someone that's there now in that thread. Otherwise, if you can't find anyone before Thanksgiving, I'll be there at that time and will be happy to take whatever home with me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc @ CrystalVisions on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 1:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I thought that was a well-known term in the US... a PIM is a Personal Information Manager... A personal agenda if you will, with numerous extra features (scheduler, addressbook, timetables, etc.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renee Bayes on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 3:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ooohh... Thank you Marc. Yes we do have software like that. Lots of times it's included in e-mail packages.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration