BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Just bought our tickets
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Just bought our tickets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RObert Carter (BonaireTalker - Post #65) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 9:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We just paid a small fortune for our tickets to the island for trip number 4!!!. Leaving on December 18, 2011 coming back on the 31st.I know that it is a long time from now but for a teacher that is a nice break in the middle of the year to look forward to.
Key Lime Pie at my place while we are down there for all interested.
Cheers
Robert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Kehnle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #249) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 12:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ah, Robert -- alas, we will not be there that week. But go ahead and have that key lime pie party without us. Fine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bonnie C (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #142) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 7:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We're in the process of buying tickets for next February. I'm not sure I'd describe the fortune as small. Looks like it may be half again more than 2011. But still worth it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2976) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 7:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Enjoy the anticipation :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration