BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Bas, Mini featured in a movie
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2002-03-27 to 2002-12-01: Bas, Mini featured in a movie
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By christine Hughes on Sunday, June 16, 2002 - 5:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Today my husband for father's day wanted to see a movie called Bourne Idenity. In the first part of the movie featured a mini in a chase scene it was so cute and it moved very well. Thought you might like to see the movie if it gets to bonaire. It was a great movie lots of action and adventure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan on Sunday, June 16, 2002 - 5:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh Bassy...let's go if it comes to Bonaire..LOL..

I drove Mags to her Grammy's today where she will spend the week (Central MA in the country) and we saw a yellow Mini with a black roof..soooo cute..

Hope Jack is feeling well..

Annie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bas on Monday, June 17, 2002 - 11:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yer, I've seen some short commercial bitz of it on TV. Looks a fun movie. Just hope the Mini wont get trashed in the end LoL.
OK Ann, when it comes here... lets go!! :-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration