BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Bikers Week
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Bikers Week
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lorraine Meadows (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1373) on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 8:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

When is "Bikers Week" this year, I look on the calander and couldn't find it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3072) on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 10:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lorraine, you might want to e-mail Walt of RecTek
Scuba: info@rectekscuba.com

or Orlando at the Bonaire Motorcycle shop : motorcycleshop@bonairenet.com

Tho I know some don't appreciate the noise, two of my best days during last years trip were spent aboard a H.D. Road King. Wish I was going to be on Island for Bonaire's Bike Week:(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lorraine Meadows (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1374) on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 9:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was actually trying to avoid it. I've heard about it and it's not our thing. I have met many of the bikers and know they are a group of nice people.
I like Bonaire on the more quiet off-time.
Thanks.
I'm trying to figure things out for a fall week with my timeshare.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Davis, InfoBonaire, Bon. Insider (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #497) on Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 8:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lorraine, I don't know exact dates, but it's normally associated with a long weekend associated with Bonaire Day, September 6th.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #363) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 12:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bike Week is the week of September 6th. Here is a link to a very detailed web site about happenings on Bonaire, including the current calendar: http://www.tourismbonaire.com/en/

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration