BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Anyone want to split the cost of a Piscatur fishing trip?
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Anyone want to split the cost of a Piscatur fishing trip?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Davidson (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 9:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey everyone

I am in town through next week Friday (March 25th) and wondered if anyone wanted to combine forces (and wallets) to go on a half day deep sea fishing trip with Captain Chris on the Piscatur one day? I did a trip around this time last year and it was a brilliant day out - catching wahoo, tuna and barracuda that we ended up grilling that night on the beach as the sun went down - paradise!

A half day trip costs $400 (plus tip for deck hand) - so the more people we get to split the cost, the better. Alternately, if you happen to have a trip lined up already and have space for one more enthusiastic and easily pleased soul (or two if my wife joins us), please reply here, or call me at Captain Don's Habitat, room 86.

Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3486) on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 7:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Mark..Wold have gladly done it two weeks ago..
Timing in life is everything. ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Davidson (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 9:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's happening! We now have two people booked for a 6am departure on Thursday (Mar 24th) from the Plaza Hotel lobby. If anyone wants to join, please let us know (post response on here), the cost will then be approximately $150 each (including tip) for one person, or $120 each for two additional people.

Thanks!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration