BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: BT Mini Meet at Bobbyjans March 12th and March 19th
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: BT Mini Meet at Bobbyjans March 12th and March 19th
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE IN MA (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2756) on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 2:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BT MINI MEET--Tom and I will be at Bobyjans at six o'clock on March 12th and 19th and love to meet BT'ers. Come and join us!
Please sign up here using the cut and paste method:

Darlene and Tom--12th and 19th

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2846) on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 3:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Darlene and Tom--12th and 19th
Pat and Mary-----12th and 19th

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6607) on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 3:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wahhh I'll already be gone! Pat, you wanna hit it up with me and Tina when we're there??

Darlene, I'm so sorry we are going to miss you this year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2847) on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 4:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

kelly, absolutely i'll hit on you...don't i always? oh wait, you said "hit up with you and tina". ok...i can do that too. it's gonna be a busy week for you...so many friends to see, so many restaurants to eat at, so many bars to hit, and so very little time. but i'm sure you're up to the challenge. you'll have to stop and our place for sunset at least once.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE IN MA (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2761) on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry I am missing you too Kelly! Is anyone else interested in joining us? I will check again next week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE IN MA (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2765) on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 - 10:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is there anyone interested in joining us on the 12th??? I will be checking Thursday for the last time. It is time to go to paradise!!!! Yea!!! :)

We will not be able to make it on the 19th so Pat and Mary let's make arrangements for another night.

Tom--12th and 19th

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corney Ann (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #423) on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 - 12:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

John and Corney will be there on the 12th

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandy in Upstate NY (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #115) on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 - 12:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom--12th and 19th
Sandy and Phil 12th I think

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chet Wood (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #948) on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 - 1:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

INTERESTED? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

able to? nooooooooooooooooo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE IN MA (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2767) on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 - 2:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are going to miss you, Chet and Jean:(

Tom and Darlene--12th

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KOB (LBR32) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #517) on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 - 3:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

KOB & Sue will be there in spirit, just not in person :-( Have a few Brights & ribs for us !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE IN MA (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2768) on Wednesday, March 9, 2011 - 1:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom and Darlene--12th
Jeanne,Luigi and Kemo----12TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Menlove (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, March 9, 2011 - 6:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am in Bonaire now, Bonaire talk has been a great source of info for trip planning for me and I would love to meet some of the community.

Tom and Darlene--12th
Jeanne,Luigi and Kemo----12TH
Spencer -- 12TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE IN MA (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2769) on Wednesday, March 9, 2011 - 7:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome Spencer! Looking forward to meeting you. Did you also see the post for the BT sail and snorkel that all donations are going to the turtles research. Go to http://www.oldbonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/27/440888.html?1299706990 and check it out! See you soon! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Menlove (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Saturday, March 12, 2011 - 4:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey,

Where exactly is Bobyjans? I am having trouble locating it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2863) on Saturday, March 12, 2011 - 4:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

going north out of town it's on the left at the big intersection where you turn to go to the napa store. just before where the new scuba shop is (on the right where last bite bakery used to be). the door is actually on the street that runs between kaya grandi (or whatever it's called there) and the waterfront. there is a bobbejan's sign on the building.

ok...i admit, this sounds like something you'd hear in vermont or someplace similar ("head on up the road a piece to where miller's farm used to be....take a left till you get to the fork in the road just after where old jonesy's tractor broke down a coupla years ago. when you get to the dirt road where johnson's cow got hit by some city slicker, turn right and you're almost there";).

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration