BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Philips Senseo coffee machine
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Philips Senseo coffee machine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Naylor (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #283) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 9:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anybody know where I can get a Senseo coffee maker on Bonaire. On my last visit More for Less were supposed to get them but they were always 'in the container'. I have tried to call them from here in Spain but been unable to get through. If you know of any, how much are they. I don't really want to have to cart one from Spain

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1556) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 10:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I haven't seen one in quite awhile (coffee pods yes, machine no)....prepare to lug one along if that's what you need. Besides, even if there was one somewhere today, doesn't mean that one will be here when you are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Naylor (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #285) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 5:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Ruth Thanks for your comment. Pity no one I know from Holland who could take one with them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Anthony (BonaireTalker - Post #83) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 5:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I don't think you can use it on Bonaire. It's 220 volt and on Bonaire they use 110 volt, I think. So that Senseo will be very a expensive one. machine about 80 EUR plus the cost of the transformer 220V to 110V (30 EUR?).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1558) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 10:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Our house has 220 & 110 throughout-many others I know have the same. Amazon.com (US) is showing a single serve Senseo for around $75. Maybe you'll get lucky and More for Less will have them again. I saw them at Warehouse once too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Naylor (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #286) on Friday, March 4, 2011 - 4:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It is for my daughters house in Bonaire Exclusief, which has both 220 and 110, so there is no problem with that. Looks like I will have to take from from here in Spain. Many thanks for all your comments.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration